Call now: 717-859-4222 | Brownstown, PA
Our friendly, courteous staff is 100% dedicated to your overall health. To ensure you’re comfortable, your treatment will be provided in a completely private room. Dr. Latanishen has been providing high quality chiropractic care to Lancaster County for 30 years.
- In practice since 1988
- Completed his chiropractic degree at Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Specializes in auto accidents and whiplash injuries
- Specializes in C-1 subluxation complex
- Combines a variety of spinal and extremity correction techniques
- Specialized in myofascial/soft tissue adhesion release to promote better joint
function and muscle relaxation
- Utilizes nutrition and detox programs
- Provides rehabilitation and exercise programs
Michael E. Reece, N.D. is a Naturopathic Physician at Latanishen Chiropractic PC. He completed his education in Naturopathic Medicine at Bastyr University.
Susan K, Dougherty, L.M.T. specializes in craniosacral therapy, lymphatic draining, and body rolling. She joined our practice in 1999.
Most insurance is accepted. We also offer affordable rates and flexible payment plans. Auto and workers' compensation insurance usually pays 100% of your expenses.
M.D. and attorney referrals are available.
Maureen Latanishen our Office Manager has been working with us for 16 years and will help with questions on insurance or payments.
Doris Reinoehl our day receptionist has been with us for 16 years and Janice Monte our evening receptionist with us for 7 years enjoy meeting new people and helping your with your paperwork and what to expect for your first visit.